Our Expo experience and expertise means that we’re already thinking creatively about the challenges of Osaka World Expo 2025 and applying solutions in the context of this event and location.
ThinkOTS “designs to build” with a speciality in world expo pavilions.
We approach pavilion design as a holistic product – from the inside out, but with a design discipline that works with all elements together to tell the story.
This approach is about creating a building and exhibition that allows the best experience for the guests and VIP’s.
Our specialities cover, but not exclusive to, the design of:
Architecture · Exhibit design · Technical design (and operations) · Media design and production · Narrative (story) design · Social media design · Interior design · Scenic design · Artistic interpretive design.
- Designed and turnkey delivery of the USA Pavilion for World Expo 2020, Dubai, UAE
- Designed and delivered Lebanon Pavilion (in 6 weeks no less!) for World Expo 2020, Dubai, UAE
- Designed and delivered Maldives Pavilion for World Expo 2020, Dubai, UAE
- Designed and delivered assisted Pavilions at World Expo 2020 Dubai under contract to the Expo organiser including: Gambia, Nauru, Timor Leste, Marshall Islands, Republic of Congo, Senegal, Liberia, Burundi, Bolivia, Libya, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea Bissau and Kosovo
- Designed and turnkey delivery and operated the pavilion World Expo 2012, Yeosu, South Korea for DFAT
- Designed and turnkey delivery and operated the pavilion World Expo 2010, Shanghai, China for DFAT
- Designed and turnkey delivery and operated the pavilion for World Expo 2005, Aichi, Japan for DFAT
- Delivered and turnkey delivery the main show content for Australian Pavilion World Expo 2000, Hanover, Germany for DFAT
Other World Expo services
Al Wasl Plaza Projection Show, USA National Day World Expo Dubai 2020
- Awarded Pavilion Design Etisalat corporate sponsor World Expo Dubai 2020
- Provision of design consultancy services Australian Pavilion Expo Dubai 2020
- Invited to pitch for Dubai Ports Pavilion World Expo Dubai 2020
Design was shortlisted
- Invited to pitch for The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia World Expo Dubai 2020
Design was shortlisted to final two
- Design & Create ‘The Cube’ bid experience World Expo 2020 Dubai Bid Team
- Mascot Design for the Australian Pavilion, World Expo Aichi 2005 Japan for DFAT
- Brand Design for the Australian Pavilion World Expo Aichi 2005 Japan for DFAT
- Media Services Siemens Corporate Pavilion World Expo Hanover 2000
- Concept and Creative Design Australian Pavilion at World Expo Taejon 93
- Technical installation and operations 5 pavilions at World Expo Brisbane 88
Canada, UN, France, United Kingdom and Primary Industries Pavilions