Every project is unique.
Narrative Design, taking curatorial information and turning that into engaging creative experiences is at the heart of what we do.
We research, craft and workshop the best way to reach the intended audience. Working across all disciplines, design, art, technology, we explore every idea that is relevant then hone those concepts into the approaches that meet the curatorial intent and project budget.
This is at the core of every project that we create, and it touches every aspect of the delivered project from typography to exhibit; from music to moving image; from signage to scenic art, sculpture and virtual media.
ThinkOTS is unique in this way we live the company brand, to ‘think outside the square’ to deliver the best value for the project.
No matter what it is, no matter where it is, we design it, make it and install it.
The following Awards are for categories in Film, Corporate Media, Experiential Media and Exhibition Design.
- Sundance Short Film Award – finalist 2006
- Screamfest Award, Special Effects – Film, Storm Warning 2007
- Screamfest Award, Music – Film, Storm Warning 2007
- World Festival Award for ‘This Timeless Land’ Australian Pavilion Show -Hanover World Expo 2000
- World Festival Award for Telstra videos 2003
- SILVER BIE award – Australian Pavilion World Expo 2005
- Exhibitor Magazine award – Australian Pavilion Shanghai World Expo 2010
- AVIA award – Australian Pavilion Shanghai World Expo 2010
- AVIA award, Trapped Museum Experience – Sovereign Hill Museum 2010
- Exhibitor Magazine Award ‘Best Presentation’ – Australian Pavilion Yesou World Expo 2012
- BIE award for Creativity – Australian Pavilion Yesou World Expo 2012
- MUSE Creative award USA Pavilion – Dubai World Expo 2020
- Exhibitor Silver award USA Pavilion – Dubai World Expo 2020